SSUSA Job #744: Data Management Analyst
DATA MANAGEMENT ANALYST
Our financial client is looking to add an experienced person to their Data Management Team which is part of their Operations Group. The Data Management Team will be covering all Derivatives traded at the company. The product range covers Rates, FX, and Commodities. Many processes completed by the team include Trioptima Reconciliation, ICE Compressions, Daily Clearing on ICE and LCH and regulatory reporting.
Running Daily Trade Exceptions Reporting
· Markitwire Trade Input when required by Front Office Staff
· Ensuring that the trade bookings are correctly reflected in the internal booking systems and reporting ties out with the Counterparty.
· TriOptima reconciliations
· Assist in documenting procedures
· Be able to advise junior staff and other groups in all clearing related questions
· Actively involved in new product development from a internal and external systems.
· 3-5 years experience in Derivatives Clearing in required.
· Proficent knowledge of ISDA is required
· Ability to read and understand regulatory rules and briefings would be greatly beneficial but not required.
· Bachelor's degree required
· Proficiency in Excel
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
MENTION IN THE SUBJECT BOX JOB 744
New York City