SSUSA Job #736: Compliance Analyst
- Prepare confirmations for a vartiety of derivative products (Swaps ,Caps, Swaptions, Cross Currency ,options ,FX and Non Deliverable FX etc) based on the ISDA Definitions (2006, Commodity and FX Definitions)
- Good understanding of clearing process with familiarity with LCH compliance regulations that include Dodd Frank
- Work closely with Legal and Front Office to ensure that trades terms are properly represented in the company's documents
- Work with clients and their legal counsels to resolve any discrepancies between both parties documentation
- Prepare reports to show items still outstanding
- Assist the team in other functions
- Sound understanding of standard ISDA documents eg ISDA Definitions, ISDA Master Agreements and Schedules
- At least 3 year's experience in preparing ISDA based confirmations
- Bachelor"s degree, preferably in a Business related major, or its equivalent.
- Ability to multi task.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
IN THE SUBJECT BOX MENTION JOB 736
New York City