SSUSA Job #721: Network Operations Team Lead
NETWORK OPERATIONS TEAM LEAD
This position is technical leader responsible for managing and maintaining high availability and uptime. The right candidate will provide day-to-day management of the Support teams and the end-to-end support of a global environment on a 24x7 basis. This leader manages a team performing global support of a variety of devices (server/network), applications, and databases. The role requires guiding a highly technical staff supporting Windows and Linux production servers and network devices. This individual will focus on managing a high-performing team driven to consistency, operations excellence and superior customer service. The Network Operations Team Lead must possess significant work experience in a production, mission-critical, revenue-dependent, financial, 24x7 infrastructure environment.
Knowledge & Requirements:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a 24x7 highly technical staff supporting an enterprise environment.
• Experience with fault management, escalation and Customer engagement.
• Experience dealing with service providers and vendors
• Demonstrable ability to manage and diagnose LAN and WAN problems.
• Prior NOC management experience preferred.
• Cisco or Linux certification preferred.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDECE TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
IN THE SUBJECT BOX ADD JOB CODE 721
Livingston, NJ area