SSUSA Job #691: Oracle EBS HCMS Developer
Our financial client is looking for a dynamic energetic person who will be responsible for gathering requirements, delivering application design, module configuration/setup, facilitating and supporting user acceptance testing and end-user training. .
· Provide functional support Oracle eBS HCMS modules (Core HR, Self Service, Compensation Workbench, Advanced Benefits, iRecruitment) for North America and EMEA.
· Analyze, design, configure and test Oracle HRMS enhancements and self-service framework personalization to support business processes
· Implement Oracle HCMS projects involving configuration, implementation, testing, user training and project management.
·· Provide day to day support of the Oracle HCMS environment including applying periodic RUPs, annual Compensation and Open Enrollment support, ad-hoc requests from business and production system support.
· · Must be able to produce detailed system requirements specifications, complex data flow diagrams, test plans, swim lane and process diagrams using standardized documentation methods
· Ensure that proposed solutions comply with the company’s technology direction.
· Ensure compliance with company’s change and security policies.
· Work closely with Oracle development and design teams in the creation and validation of user interfaces and functional/non-functional requirements.
Minimum 5 years of experience working and supporting HR IT requirements
. R12 experience is a must
. Project Management skills using MS Project
. Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
. Functional level support and leadership in identifying and implementing new HRIT initiatives
. University Degree/Preferably in a field related to computer science or software engineering
. Oracle HCMS certification a plus
. Knowledge of other HCMS type applications such as Success Factors, Work Day, Oracle Fusion is a plus
· Good PL/SQL programming skills
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
New York City